The enterprise UNITED GUEST ARTISTS provides access only to a website www.arneo.vision, hereinafter identified under the term “website”.
1 – PRESENTATION OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED
The website is a showcase presentation and sale of the application ARNEO technologically based on Augmented Reality. The website is also a subscription sales platform entitling a user account for the application ARNEO in its paid versions.
3 – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED
Access to the website and the consultation of these pages and content are free at any visitor. However, access to certain services provided on the website requires the user creates an account previously identified by a “username” and “password”. Account creation implies complete all required fields during registration. This account is personal, non-shareable, non-transferable and non rentable.
The user agrees not to register affecting the rights of the third parties such as slogans, choosing a humiliating username, rude, offensive, racist, discriminatory, derogatory or likely to cause confusion or unfair, and more generally likely to cause harm to the detriment of third parties or UNITED GUEST ARTISTS. The right to humor when creating the account will be unenforceable whenever its use has had the effect of creating a compensable financial loss.
The user must ensure the preservation of their username and password confidential. In case of loss of the username and password, it is liable to be deprived of access to the service of the website and the loss of his data. The user will be responsible for the use of his account made by a third in breach of these terms, unless specifically notified the loss to UNITED GUEST ARTISTS for the account cancellation.
4 – DATA PROTECTION
The registration data provided when creating an account by French users are subject to a filing with the CNIL in France. In accordance with the French law on Confidence in the Digital Economy (n ° 2004-575 of 21st June 2004) and the law “Computing and Liberties”, the right to modify or delete their personal data as well right of objection. These rights may be exercised with the company UNITED GUEST ARTISTS at the address specified in the legal notices.
5 – BEHAVIOUR OF USERS AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS
Each user is primarily responsible for his words and may be called in warranty in case of indictment of UNITED GUEST ARTISTS. The user is forbidden under the use of the service to:
– Infringe the laws and regulations in violation of public order and morality
– Make statements characterizing: excess of language such as insults, rudeness, threats, incitement to hate
– Commit wrongdoing by law, especially to the detriment of UNITED GUEST ARTISTS or its customers, without the list of victims of such intention being limiting – Expose his private life or those of third parties
– Disclose confidential information for which it has a duty of confidentiality.
– Affect contractual obligations which it has knowledge
– Engage in denigration to UNITED GUEST ARTISTS, other users and third parties
– Make available erroneous information to other users
– Depositing a license or claim expertise about a product of UNITED GUEST ARTISTS
6 – CONTENT STORED ON THE SERVICE
UNITED GUEST ARTISTS makes no warranties about the content hosted or exchanged on the website by its users. It is recalled that the content is not verified in real time by UNITED GUEST ARTISTS, which has no content control and can not react to a remark considered inappropriate or improper, after having been informed by the person is claiming to be the victim in order to remove the litigious content after verification within 3 days.
In accordance with the French law on Confidence in the Digital Economy, UNITED GUEST ARTISTS has, in its capacity as host content posted by its users, no general monitoring obligation on content stored on the website by its users, with the exception of the content it puts itself online. Any publication by the user can have the effect of making it public to other users and visitors. The user must check that the online content does not infringe the rights of others and is responsible for this content.
7 – PRICES
Sales prices of the offers for the app ARNEO are displayed TTC (all taxes included).
8 – PAYMENT OF A USER ACCOUNT
The payment procedure to create a user account is fully managed and secured by PayPal. Once the payment is validated, the user instantly receives by email a username and password in order to connect to the site and enjoy all the services associated to the chosen account.
PAYPAL and UGA-ARNEO
9 – SUPPORT
Users of the website and the app ARNEO receive a complete help on the page “SUPPORT” containing a FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions, and can also contact our technical support by email at this address email@example.com .
10 – COMPUTER & TECHNICAL SECURITY
The website and its mobile app has been developed by the company GERCOP DIGITAL :
Address : 34ter boulevard Ornano 93287 Saint Denis Cedex – FRANCE
Phone : +33 (0)4 82 53 24 50 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RCS Bobigny : 802 055 111 VAT : FR 29 802 055 111
The website ARNEO is hosted by OVH:
Address : 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – FRANCE
Phone : +33 (0)9 72 10 10 07 Contact : www.ovh.com
RCS Lille Métropole : 424 761 419 00045 VAT : FR 22 424 761 419
11 – MAINTENANCE AND REMOVAL WEBSITE
The user is informed that the website may be subject to updates or maintenance, such as the service will have to evolve. In the event of service interruption, UNITED GUEST ARTISTS or the provider he chose for this purpose, will use all reasonable means to fix it as soon as possible. Considering the vocation of the site, no interruption of any duration it may be eligible for a legal complaint.
UNITED GUEST ARTISTS remains free to delete the website and the service at any time after a notice of 1 month. The notice may be waived in cases of ongoing litigation or court decision. The costs of use for non-consumed services after the notice, or when deleting if notice of exemption will be permanently lost without compensation.
12 – ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
The cancellation of the account is deactivated username and password, as well as deleting the account depriving the user access to the service without any recourse or possible claim compensation. The cancellation does not have to be notified to the user.
1. Each user can request the cancellation of his account by request on any media to ensure receipt of his application to: email@example.com . In case of the request for an account cancellation, 15 days is required to complete the deletion of the account and its removal. In this case, the entirety of the service will be made inaccessible to the user without any recourse or possible claim compensation. 2. Cancellation is automatically in case of notification to UNITED GUEST ARTISTS by the user of the loss of his username or password, with the same consequences that the cancellation to the initiative of the user, but without notice on, fast as technical, to ensure the safety of the website and prevent instances of user account theft.
3. The cancellation is automatic if a user violates these conditions or in the event of a claim of a third victim, if it exposes UNITED GUEST ARTISTS to legal proceedings or risk of legal proceedings with the same consequences that the cancellation to the user’s initiative without prior notice and without prejudice to any legal proceedings.
13 – RESPONSIBILITY
Responsibility of UNITED GUEST ARTISTS may be more involved, particularly due to the loss of data or information stored on the service, all users are also encouraged to keep a backup copy of all data and content stored on the service.
All legal action following a content determined to be illegal shall be subject to prior information to UNITED GUEST ARTISTS, by registered mail with return receipt at its head office, so that it can quickly remove or suspend the content according to the law.
14 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
All legal disputes between UNITED GUEST ARTISTS and the user will report to the Commercial Court of the registered office of UNITED GUEST ARTISTS.